Ink and Iron

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that by riverside? We have to go there to get a puppy for my wife on the 9th. that'd be sweet if i could get her to let us run by it.

That's a few thousand miles out of my range but I hope you take some pics to share with those of us who can't attend :)
I'll try to take some G-rated pics. The girls there tend to show off ALL their tatoos, if you know what I mean. Some clothing is actually air brushed on.:eek:

is that by riverside? We have to go there to get a puppy for my wife on the 9th. that'd be sweet if i could get her to let us run by it.
Long Beach is in LA County. Pretty far from Riverside. You take I-5 to the 710 going south. It ends in Long Beach at the ocean. All cars are "rats" but it's primarily a tatoo show.

thats cool, thanks for specifying that, it sounds like it would be still be cool but i'm more interested in the cars then the lifestyle (besides, that sounds like an event i should be going to by myself :p )

Latest posts

Back