just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys must be best friends.

"Charles B. Tripp, the armless man and Eli Bowen, the legless man, riding a tandem. ca. 1890s."

Attachments

• Charles+B.+Tripp,+the+armless+man+and+Eli+Bowen,+the+legless+man,+riding+a+tandem.+1890s.jpg
    Charles+B.+Tripp,+the+armless+man+and+Eli+Bowen,+the+legless+man,+riding+a+tandem.+1890s.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 58
Starwars??????

Uh... I'm wordless about these

Attachments

• daily-wtf-car.jpg
    daily-wtf-car.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 50
  • WTF-Part-4-60-More-Crazy-Pics-Caught-On-Camera-44.jpg
    WTF-Part-4-60-More-Crazy-Pics-Caught-On-Camera-44.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 49
I'm still not sure how this one was pulled off....:eek:
If I was a detective, I'd say they were backing into the garage, and got the right front tire off the edge of the concrete. Then of course the natural thing to do would be to just step on the gas a little harder, and make some black marks on the driveway. The wheels were turned to the left, in reverse, and now her shoe is laying on the garage floor.
Fine place for a shoe.

If I was a detective, I'd say they were backing into the garage, and got the right front tire off the edge of the concrete. Then of course the natural thing to do would be to just step on the gas a little harder, and make some black marks on the driveway. The wheels were turned to the left, in reverse, and now her shoe is laying on the garage floor.
Fine place for a shoe.

hahahahahahaaaa... I didn't even notice the shoe!

Latest posts

Back