just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GdFNtbd.jpg

Pops, I have been into cars and Harleys since I was a little kid, was the only thing that interested me. Never fished, never hunted, never even learned to swim because water didn't do anything for me. Guess most people wouldn't understand that, but it's what I really love.

before i got married i hunted, fished, and went swimming, but not no more. i still swim once in a blue moon, as much as i sweat you would think i just did.

If I live near an ocean I wouldn't get much done besides fishing.

You'd be hurtin all that purty paint on the Dodge...?[S:D
Ya know, I'm only 35 miles to the east coast and hardly ever fish salt water. We have so many freshwater choices close by it doesn't seem necessary to travel much before the fishing begins. Saltwater regulations are so screwed up anymore it's always catch and release cause ya just don't know if what you caught is legal this year...have to a Philadelphia lawyer to figure that all out. Fishing saltwater is neat tho cause ya don't know what you'll catch next and sometimes you have to cut them off rather than trying to take something in the boat that won't fit.:D

Latest posts

Back