just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2_B5_B2_F2400000578_3197428_image_m_20_143955155564.jpg

I had to do that once on the side of the road - I found out the lug nut holding the spare to the carrier was not the same size as the ones on the spindles! (WTF - if you use a lug nut, make it the same size!!!)

attachment.php

This bomber is visiting our local flying club... it's also taking "passengers" on a regular basis. I live close to the airport and (luckily) right in its chosen flight path. Sooo, I've been watching and listening to FULL THROTTLE climbs all weekend. [ddd

B-25 Mitchell

attachment.php

Attachments

• b-25-bomber-on-display.jpg
    b-25-bomber-on-display.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 83
If any of the old bombers ever come back to the local airshow, I plan to spend the cash to be a passenger myself. Why not? Awesome pieces of machinery!

This bomber is visiting our local flying club... it's also taking "passengers" on a regular basis. I live close to the airport and (luckily) right in its chosen flight path. Sooo, I've been watching and listening to FULL THROTTLE climbs all weekend. [ddd

You lucky dog. We have the B-25 "Maid in the Shade" here, and also the B-17 "Sentimental Journey". Although they fly regularly, it's a rare sight to actually see them.

Latest posts

Back