just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I was on my way to the garage to change the oil in my car when I decided that I needed to roof my garage. On the way to the store to get the supplies I ran over a squirrel and thought I should be a hunter so I bought a gun and thought man I could be a bank robber...........

so I was on my way to the garage to change the oil in my car when I decided that I needed to roof my garage. On the way to the store to get the supplies I ran over a squirrel and thought I should be a hunter so I bought a gun and thought man I could be a bank robber...........

You need to learn to focus.

Billy; your ADD is almost as bad as mi..........What were we talking about? Oh ya squirrels or was it chipmunks.

You need to shoot the branch under the chipmunk if you're hunting them...the North Branch river runs through my town...I've never been to North Dakota...I saw a Dakota pick up down the street I'd like to put an LS motor in...I need to eat less...I ran into Les at the store the other day. Said he was hunting chipmunks...you need to shoot the branch under the chipmunk if you're hunting them...:D

12345593_10205182677593266_6803617399775276506_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back