Antique Auto and Memorabilia Auction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc5080

Might have to take a road trip in August ...

http://www.mackauctioncompany.com/18aug4.html

Mack Auction Company is pleased to sell by auction the long time collection of the famous Gervais Family Farm Wheels museum August 4 & 5 of 2018. This collection was featured on the TV show Canadian Pickers. Plan now to attend we are currently still in the process of organizing this auction and will be for some time.

Saw that on the pork. Looks like some nice projects, although a lot of them would be better suited for restoration than hot rods {brass era stuff}.
A bit far north for me to go however.:rolleyes:

All that crap is so old. No one is going to buy that stuff :p

So how does one accumulate such an inventory?
Time to start playing the lotto to get a bid in.

Lots and lots of cool stuff but I just didn't see many of the cars that blew my hair back. Hardly any coupes or 2 door cars. I see some signs I would like to have. The 56 Cadillac is a 57. I'd take that if it was sound and complete

Doc, Doc, Doc, I'll be 140 years old when I finish up all of the projects I have now. Auctioneers have a unique power over me, so I'm NOT driving 20 to 22 hours to get in trouble, so I can drive home again and explain to the wife what I did, ---- again. :eek: :eek:
PS. I liked looking at the pictures, though.

Doc, Doc, Doc, I'll be 140 years old when I finish up all of the projects I have now. Auctioneers have a unique power over me, so I'm NOT driving 20 to 22 hours to get in trouble, so I can drive home again and explain to the wife what I did, ---- again. :eek: :eek:
PS. I liked looking at the pictures, though.

Just make sure and take the trailer because you know you'll need it.

Latest posts

Back