Gastrick update!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Had a long talk with Gastrick today. He wanted me to let you guys know he's still with us! I talked to him last year and he'd just gotten a new Roush Mustang & had been working on a new project but fell out in his shop and luckily his ex came by and found him just in time. He was basically unconscious for 6 months. He lost the use of his arms & legs but has been making progress but has lost the feeling in them so it makes it hard for him to post on the forum but he has been checking in.

He said for a couple months he didn't really know who or where he was but kept trying to escape only to wind up on the floor. I told him that sounded exactly like him... an escapee... haha. Anyway... that's the story! He sounded really good and upbeat & I know his cars & bikes will keep calling him to make progress & get back on his feet! :D

BoB

Wow, sorry to hear that. Hope he has a full recovery. Such a talented guy! Please keep us posted Tripper!

Beercan

Got a text from Bill, he's been able to get back on his feet using a walker. Great news!!! Glad he has those cars sitting in his shop calling his name!!! [cl

BoB

Texted with Gastrick today. He wanted me to relay to you guys he's been making great progress. Three weeks ago doctors told him he'd never walk again. During that time he's sent me videos of his struggle to overcome starting off using a walker & I'm happy to report he sent me a video today walking under his own power without a walker. He said he's been working out 5 hours a day & plans to make a full recovery. He's doggedly determined & I know he'll succeed!

BoB

Thank God ! I have been putting off calling or contacting him because I didn't want to bother him right now, but I will in the near future.

He is a tough guy and is showing it by overcoming the odds here. He is in my prayers.

Thank you for the update, and please tell him we all care and are here for him.

Latest posts

Back