Back Door, Front Door

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfoot

He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!
Some of you might understand why I love this place...
Out my back door:
attachment.php

Out my front door(deer in driveway):
attachment.php

Attachments

• 102_0047.jpg
    102_0047.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 102_0051.jpg
    102_0051.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 122
I envy you guys with country properties. (I should have bought one years ago when they were still affordable. :()

I don't see a deer, small... is it in your freezer or hanging from the rafters? [ddd

I envy you guys with country properties. (I should have bought one years ago when they were still affordable. :()

I don't see a deer, small... is it in your freezer or hanging from the rafters? [ddd

If you see the tree in a V left of the gate, there is a small opening beyond which you can see a spot of open ground which is about 40 yards out from the house and a piece of the driveway. The new camera I got sucks on zoom...:rolleyes:
Below is the same deer, I just didn't think the shots were good enough to post:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 102_0050.jpg
    102_0050.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 103
  • 102_0049.jpg
    102_0049.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 104
Knowing what to look i can see them in all the pix. I had a similar place in another life & wife. Snjoy it as i'm sure you do[clp

If you see the tree in a V left of the gate, there is a small opening beyond which you can see a spot of open ground which is about 40 yards out from the house and a piece of the driveway. The new camera I got sucks on zoom...:rolleyes:

I see.

I still have to ask, do you hunt deer at all?

Maybe I'll have my camera in the kitchen one of these afternoons when the deer come up grazing in my back yard. I love to sit and watch them, never think about grabbing the camera. And no, I don't hunt. Nothing against it, I just don't have time.

I see.

I still have to ask, do you hunt deer at all?

I used to Doc! I don't anymore. Not that I'm against legal hunting. Out here with them as used to me as they are, it would be about as exciting as walking out into your front yard and shooting your own dog...

Kool place SM! I'm a city boy who left that all behind & wouldn't go back for anything. When I have to go back to Houston every few months or so I wonder how I ever did that for so long. I live in a small town population 50 & love it! Like I tell my friends... if 10 cars go down my road in a day... it's the 4th of July! [ddd[ddd[ddd

Bob

Attachments

• Jr.jpg
    Jr.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 26
no one here living in a city...?

my front & back door...

Attachments

• IMGP9411.jpg
    IMGP9411.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMGP9230.jpg
    IMGP9230.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 35
Kool place SM! I'm a city boy who left that all behind & wouldn't go back for anything. When I have to go back to Houston every few months or so I wonder how I ever did that for so long. I live in a small town population 50 & love it! Like I tell my friends... if 10 cars go down my road in a day... it's the 4th of July! [ddd[ddd[ddd

Bob

I know what you mean trip! I was born in Orlando and have been steadily moving away ever since...

Dutch, those are pretty shots! The second pic, is that some kind of crop or just freshly mowed grass or hay?

Latest posts

Back