Steel Stampede Car Show and Gearhead Festival

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

I just got the okay last night, so this event is a go, finally! It should be a blast! $20/vehicle for registration, spectators free. All proceeds go to a new veterans memorial here dedicated to the KIA's from the San Luis Valley. I stuck my neck out to get it happening, so hopefully we'll get a big crowd. I hope to make it an annual deal. :D

Attachments

• Steel Stampede 1.jpg
    Steel Stampede 1.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Great response!

We've received a really good response so far, with a bunch of vendors and entrants already reserving spots. This show has a really good chance of being even larger than the show it's replacing. If you get a chance to come up to the mountains for this show, I promise you won't regret it. :D

Anyone interested in vendor space, give me a holler! This show takes place the same weekend as the big (oldest in Colorado) rodeo, so there will be lots of people in town and the surrounding area. Lots of stuff to do, and some really pretty country to drive through. Come early, stay late, we'll go for a ride in the country! :)

Live Music, and lots of food added to the show.

I've had a lot of interest generated about the show, resulting in some local bands volunteering their time and talents, along with a bunch of food vendors requesting vendor space.

I hope some of you within driving distance decide to come over and check out the show.....I promise we'll make you feel welcome! :D

I've had a lot of interest generated about the show, resulting in some local bands volunteering their time and talents, along with a bunch of food vendors requesting vendor space.

I hope some of you within driving distance decide to come over and check out the show.....I promise we'll make you feel welcome! :D

Do you have to pre register or can I get in if I can make it up?
I'd like to go but I don't ever seem to be able to plan that far out.
Life seems to be at a hectic pace around here.

We have some bands and musicians signing up for the live music, so things are coming together nicely. Food vendors aplenty, combined with all the other vendors and participants should make this an event worth attending! :)

Update!!

Well, things are progressing nicely! We have three confirmed bands coming to play, maybe a fourth will show up. We have games planned, and trophies being finished up. Drawing items and door prizes are piling up, and the Chief of Police said I can pretty much block off the road whenever I feel like it.:cool:

The crowd should be huge, with the parade and rodeo crowd coming over between those two events. We have a number of vendors signed up, with quite a few different food vendors. [dr

As this is a fund-raiser for a Veterans Memorial Park, we've had really good response from rodders and others, saying they want to support the cause. If we get a break with the weather, I think this is going to be a whole bunch of fun!:D

Only three days left!!

We have three bands, at least four clubs coming, lots of food and vendors, and should have a huge crowd!! The games are gonna be a blast!! :D

Latest posts

Back