Phoenix, Arizona new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZRodDave

Hi Gang!

Just joined this site and looking forward to building my first rat rod. I've had lots of muscle and sports cars over the years, along with a myriad of trucks, but not built anything "from scratch" yet, but looking forward to it and collecting parts.

So far, I have a '94 Chevy longbed rolling chassis, found a '49 International cab, and looking at an old Peterbuilt front grille that I would shorten. The rear will either be an old bed (found an International and Studebaker!) or wood deck or who knows; depends on budget. Craigslist is my parts bin! Also have a dually rear end which I have to decide to either put on my '88 Suburban or the Project.

Anyway, wanted to say hello and begin checking out what's going on. Hope you all have a great day!!! :)

Welcome to the Triple R
If ya have pics please post them.
Also, start a build thread so we can follow along on your project.

Okay, will do. Still in the planning/goofy ideas stage, but went ahead and created a build thread with what I have so far ... ;)

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the welcome! :)

I'll be sticking around, earthman. After all, I started a build thread on my wacky rat truck idea already and really enjoy poking around this website! Besides, I am going to need all the help and advice I can get on this thing, so yeah, y'all are stuck with me for a while.

Not been to many car shows or the Cruise yet. Went to the west side car show with the AZ FBody club and a drive to Bagdad AZ when I had the '93 Z/28, but other than that, sort of a homebody backyard hack. Guess I need to get out more... LOL

Latest posts

Back