:ROUND 5: USD 2017 PHOTO CONTEST - Submission Thread - Black & White & Sepia All Over

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
:ROUND 5: USD 2017 PHOTO CONTEST - Submission Thread - Black & White & Sepia All Over

OFFICIAL SUBMISSION THREAD - ROUND 5
Black & White & Sepia All Over
Judge: guitonit

attachment.php

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP MAKING PICTURES BLACK AND WHITE - ASK FOR HELP IN THIS THREAD!!!
***********************************​

PRIZES: BobW (Thanks Bob!) put up a Set of Offset Box End Craftsman Wrenches and all the 1st place winners will get a free Bama Callandar. (If anyone else wants to toss in a prize - please do )

Round 5 will be closed at 3:00AM on October 30th

Quick and Dirty Rules: (should cover most of it unless you're editing)
----------------------------
***All entries must be a photo taken by you*** no matter how long ago.
Please, no bigger than 1024x1024 pixels. At least 500 pixels one direction.
There is very limited photo editing allowed. (see RULES thread)
Post up to 3 pics. One will be considered.
Amateurs only.
There is a Theme restriction. (see below)
No profanity, pets, or people. (Spectators in the background, etc. are OK)

***PHOTOBUCKET*** It's broke. Don't use it. I'd suggest uploading to Undead Sleds instead.

***If anyone needs HELP posting, resizing, editing a pic, or help how to use camera functions - ask right here in this thread.***

Full RULES can be found here: RULES
If you don't read them, don't be upset if your pic is disqualified.

THEME: Black & White & Sepia All Over
------------
Time to get all old timey and artsy fartsy with the oh so dramatic black and white photography. And it's the perfect theme for the final round since it doesn't limit you on subject matter. But don't be afraid to go outside the box, you could take a pic of something that's already black and white like a old wide white wall or some white lettering on a satin black pickup truck door. Just make sure to get some pics in for this last round!

This is Undead Sleds, but we're not just about zombie rods, so if it's got wheels, had wheels, is related to wheels, or is around your shop, it might be worth a picture!

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OTHERS PICTURES IN THE SUBMISSION THREADS
(it makes it hard for judges to know who the picture belongs to)

If there are questions about anything we can discuss it here. And if I forgot something, let me know!

One of the turbos off my Cummins

Attachments

• 20171006_102204.jpg
    20171006_102204.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back