Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some dont care for bugs but I think this is a work of art ,, this is the only pic. I got of it ,,, dont know who it is neither... some people do this and the frame is sticking out past the body with leaf springs on them.. but this fella done a good job .

. bug.jpg

Some dont care for bugs but I think this is a work of art ,, this is the only pic. I got of it ,,, dont know who it is neither... some people do this and the frame is sticking out past the body with leaf springs on them.. but this fella done a good job .

.View attachment 114199

i don't know if it is that one but one like that has been seen at the world of wheels in b'ham before. i like bugs low and v8 powered.

I've considered a bug body (or at least part of it) for the rat truck since they are so cheap, but really want the IH or Chevy. Still, ... [S

I've considered a bug body (or at least part of it) for the rat truck since they are so cheap, but really want the IH or Chevy. Still, ... [S

the bugs are high in demand around here ,, every one wants one ,but they a few and far between . I could buy them for the tranaxles for $25 to $50 for the hole thing back 20 years ago.. . Now they are gone .. My dune buggy went threw them things quite often ,,

the bugs are high in demand around here ,, every one wants one ,but they a few and far between . I could buy them for the tranaxles for $25 to $50 for the hole thing back 20 years ago.. . Now they are gone .. My dune buggy went threw them things quite often ,,

There are a LOT Of them around here in various stages, from bare bodies to runners. $100 will get you a body on craigslist. Maybe once I get all these trucks done, ... :confused:

Latest posts

Back