The Puzzle replacement

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys,[cl Its been a long road getting to this point and you all know exactly what it takes and the feeling of that moment when you get out of the car walk around it with a grin from ear to ear and think WOW I really did make it and take a deep breath as if a huge weight had just been removed from your back.
Gona be a good summer.

Attachments

• first cruze 028.jpg
    first cruze 028.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 15
After a few days of drive'n it I finally got the restored steering wheel on with a working horn button and made a shift arm extension for the harp mic handle.(supposed to look like a mic stand). Just love driving it but now I know for sure I have to C-notch the rear, the center section hits the trunk floor if I am not careful or have 3 people in it. Winter project, right now I am going to cut a hole and tack in a baby moon to give it room for this summer. Next carpet the bass drum gas peddle and door panels. Parked next to my buddies stone stock 54 for a look at the altitude difference.

Attachments

• shifter 012.jpg
    shifter 012.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 21
  • shifter 017.jpg
    shifter 017.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 22
  • shifter 007.jpg
    shifter 007.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 26
  • shifter 009.jpg
    shifter 009.jpg