Project Public Enemy 38' ford truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needs some sort of a grill in my opinion. Talk to 21willys and get a grill shell from him or something.

We aren't sure exactly what's going to happen up front yet since it's getting a big honkin turbo setup, I'm thinking just a nice rad with a skull painted on the front of it the turbo will fill in a lot of the gap

Long time no post! Not a lot of progress, more parts collecting and too busy to get anything going so here's some of the stuff I picked up, got a fuse block, picked up the fuel pump, 80lb per hour injectors, and I am getting rid of that plastic intake thanks to an awesome deal thats out there on this Holley Hi-Ram intake! Sent it off to start the fuel system and wiring should be running soon! Once we get it running and driving I am going to get it titled and then it can go back for the turbo (rather not have to fight with the govt over a big turbo hanging off the front of the thing) the hi-ram measures 15" tall and has 2" ports, thing is MASSIVE

That is a slick EFI setup!
Maybe I missed it but are you going that route to make tuning easier down the road when you add the turbo?

Partly, I've never done a carb motor in my life and worked with LS motors since I was 15 so this is more comfortable and familiar territory, but it should help drivability and tuning a lot also helping keep it balanced

That looks like a nice standalone, I ended up sending mine to speartech to have the factory stuff reprogrammed and wired I'm with you ls motors are what I know and love haha. I ended up with edelbrocks version of that Intake, it was a alot of back and forth. Love the truck!

I checked out that Leash wiring board. Looks pretty cool. Real plug and play.

Have you used one before?

That looks like a nice standalone, I ended up sending mine to speartech to have the factory stuff reprogrammed and wired I'm with you ls motors are what I know and love haha. I ended up with edelbrocks version of that Intake, it was a alot of back and forth. Love the truck!

Haven't used it, it's strictly for a body harness nothing to do with the engine, running a modified factory harness on the engine that's a standalone

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Ha, yea I was just re-reading it and though "huh... I misread that "

Hahah, either way, looks like a clean system, I'm doing a painless/speedway for my body needs

Ha, yea I was just re-reading it and though "huh... I misread that "

Hahah, either way, looks like a clean system, I'm doing a painless/speedway for my body needs

This seems like a really nice piece really well put together and compact and a great price point

Latest update:

All the fuel lines are plumbed, wiring is halfway to being complete, getting close to getting it fired and running, then getting it mobile under its own power, moving fairly quick now!

Well been quite a long time since I was on, honestly forgot about the boards but the truck just needs tuned and aligned and it's on the road, I'll post a bunch more pics later here's some recent shots

Latest posts

Back