Is everyone staying safe ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got take out margaritas with our to go dinner last night. Was fun joining the party.

Attachments

• 20200418_212058.jpg
    20200418_212058.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
We accept that people die from all kinds of preventable and non-preventable situations. We don't quit driving, eating fatty foods, drinking alcohol, drag racing, sky diving, getting old, etc.
Daily living just got a bit more hazardous. Do what you have to do to take care of yourself and your family.

BED, Yes, I would like to meet you, buy you a Diet (hazardous) Coke. Do you happen to know Jeff (Titus) Bloedorn, from here?

Another excellent point Bob. Everyone here and their family stands a far greater chance of perishing in a car accident than from anything to do with a virus. Does that mean we should all stop driving to avoid it? :rolleyes:

Diet Cokes it is! I do not know Jeff personally, but I am aware of him.

BED, Jeff is a young(er) friend of mine that is heavily into early Fords. He helps with the heavy lifting around my place.

Some locals were not very safe Sunday night. A hundred of them were caught street racing. Cops from several communities ganged up on them.

I've dug into some numbers. In 2017, 44361 people died in Minnesota. As of April 18, this year 121 Minnesotans died from the virus. That works out to about 405 souls for the year. Of course, it could prove to be more, after the dust settles.

In this state the median age of the deceased is 84 years. That means half were older and half were younger. I'm guessing most of the younger ones were within 5-6 years of the median age. 80% were in care facilities. Almost all had pre-existing conditions.

The average life expectancy for Minnesotans is 80.7 years. So the majority lived longer than average.

There is a study from Stanford University regarding the virus experience in Santa Cruz, CA. Look it up if you are interested. Quite interesting.

All information is from the Minnesota Dept. of Health and the St. Paul newspaper.

Great info Bob!

Really helps put it in perspective. Media & ulterior motive types have a way of throwing these numbers around in a way that makes them sound so "SCARY".

Well, until you actually do the math... [S

I hope none of you Canadian guys were affected by the shooting in any way.

I'm 2500 miles away from the scene. To the best of my knowledge, I don't have any friends or relatives out there... however, there are 22 dead, so you can bet there are people across the country affected. :(

attachment.php

Attachments

• shoot na.jpg
    shoot na.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back