Howdy from So Cal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retiredblue

I have had this same car since 1974 and am the 3rd owner-Long story short- the car a 1964 Ford Falcon 2 door Hardtop had a 170 straight 6 with 4 on the floor and 4 bolt pattern 13" tires- Fast forward 30 plus years I have replaced the six with a 302 V8, and the tranny is now an automatic AOD, a 9" rear end with 3.70 gears and a posi,4 link rear suspension and a MII front end with disc brakes all around.
I re wired the whole car and re did just about everything.
We don't fit in with that billet crowd like you see at the car shows, and this isn't really a "show" car as I don't have that kind of money and I don't wanna make this my life's work, I wanna drive this bad boy.
I like the attitude of the "rat rodders" as they just wanna drive and have fun doing it, I also like the music and the cars-
so here we are looking foward to it

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 20
  • P1000544 (Medium).JPG
    P1000544 (Medium).JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 14
Welcome form Tejas! Love that body style Falcon & look forward to following u're pregress!!! :D

BoB

Wecome I had a Ranchero only built it because everyone hated my Chevys. Ended up loving it Painted real nice and sold it because it was to nice for me and did not want that first scratch. It still look great and every Friday I here its a Bob's Big Boy's in Burbank. Good luck with yours that 302-AOD combo in nice,sound great goes great and good milage

Attachments

• from main computer 020.jpg
    from main computer 020.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back