Ridler Great 8 Finalist.....wow...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blacked out MOPAR and the COE pickup are my favorites, but that 57 Chevy is a whole nother level - WOW!

I'm with Tripper, love the panel! The gold Camaro is my second choice.
Not feeling the 57.:( It's slick, too slick for me, it's lost it's identity. The loss of the side spear makes it look naked, and not feeling the later windshield area. Since I said all that, it'll probably end up winning.....:rolleyes:

I'm with Tripper, love the panel! The gold Camaro is my second choice.
Not feeling the 57.:( It's slick, too slick for me, it's lost it's identity. The loss of the side spear makes it look naked, and not feeling the later windshield area. Since I said all that, it'll probably end up winning.....:rolleyes:

And you were right. Ugh. Just like most Ridler winners, it was completely overdone and tasteless. ZERO soul whatsoever. To me it looks like a Hot Wheel, and not in a good way. Like a first year design student's attempt at "modernizing" an old car. Terrible.

Im liking the 34 ford.. the rear end being above the bed floor is fun, and the stance looks right. Although i would prefer to see it on the ground rather than those stands ..

Im liking the 34 ford.. the rear end being above the bed floor is fun, and the stance looks right. Although i would prefer to see it on the ground rather than those stands ..

It was built by Jason Graham, and obviously would have been my pick. Unfortunately the stands are a must for Ridler competition.

Me too. It's a slick truck with just enough unique features. I'm loving that giant wishbone upper suspension link.

Winner

a-wild-57-chevy-150-named-imagine-wins-the-2018-ridler-award-2018-03-05_04-14-01_830886-960x640.jpg

I always liked the 55 grille and bumper over the 57.

Oh yea, I did see a pic with the left door open, so it does have one. :D

Latest posts

Back