RatRodMagazine - Issue 6 available preorder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cantwell.colton

Rat Rod Philosopher
http://ratrodmagazine.com/
issue 6 is available for preorder - running a special offer
1$ off of the cover price and FREE SHIPPING
promocode is there on the page - just copy
and paste it where it belongs and you pay just 5.99 for it delivered
to your house -- and get it before it goes to news stands --

didnt know how many of you use facebook or knew about the offer
but i thought i would share just in case.

saw it in the local drugstore once, is there anybody that stocks this mag? or have they gone "mail order only"

saw it in the local drugstore once, is there anybody that stocks this mag? or have they gone "mail order only"

starting with this issue they will be "nationwide"
im not entirely sure exactly what that means --
but hopefully it means in walmarts, and bookstores,
airports etc -- the complete list of locations isnt
official and out so i guess we will just wait and see.

i do know that they are in the process of getting
a subscription plan together and that is
part of the reason for the great deal

Mines on order, but have no idea which order number mine is. How do ya know what your order number is? Mine should be a single digit, I ordered damn near immediatly when it was available.

Well, I wasn't even close to single digit.

#37. Not sure what that means, but that was my order #. Actually, if there is to be any collectible rags it will be the #1-#5 issues, which I have #3,#4,& #5. Wish I had the other originals though..

Yeah, is there a way to get the previous issues I don't have???

they have some issues available to buy still - i know theyre going to
reprint issue 1 soon for those who didnt get a chance to get one the first time around -- what issues were you needing?

#37. Not sure what that means, but that was my order #. Actually, if there is to be any collectible rags it will be the #1-#5 issues, which I have #3,#4,& #5. Wish I had the other originals though..

yea- the only thing the order number does is tell us how many orders there have been, it serves no real purpose... but i like to keep track :)

I plan to.

i need issue #1, i got the rest.

Gonna get the #1 reprint when it becomes available. But they did mention that there is going to be a slight difference in the reprint vs the original #1. Which kind of sucks, but on the other hand, kinda good because it keeps the original #1 very limited and makes it much more collectible in the future. So, glad Im gonna get the opertunity to get #1, but still bummed because I dont have the original #1 printing..

Gonna get the #1 reprint when it becomes available. But they did mention that there is going to be a slight difference in the reprint vs the original #1. Which kind of sucks, but on the other hand, kinda good because it keeps the original #1 very limited and makes it much more collectible in the future. So, glad Im gonna get the opertunity to get #1, but still bummed because I dont have the original #1 printing..

well, the original is also just stapled so maybe it will be bound the way the newer ones are ...

well, the original is also just stapled so maybe it will be bound the way the newer ones are ...

The #5 was bound because it was a special edition and thicker. Im not sure if the mass produced ones are gonna be that same quality. I can't remember what he said the difference was gonna be, but it was something to do with the way they did it when they printed the 1st, and a change in the process currently. Can't remember what that change was, but just remember that he said there was that change.

At any rate, it is a quality rag, and they promise to keep it a quality rag, but there is going to be some cost effective changes in the transition from private publishing, vs mass production of the publishers. It's expected, and ok as long as the original "feel" of the rag images, and content doesn't suffer. I don't think it will..

Its a damn good rag IMHO..

The #5 was bound because it was a special edition and thicker. Im not sure if the mass produced ones are gonna be that same quality. I can't remember what he said the difference was gonna be, but it was something to do with the way they did it when they printed the 1st, and a change in the process currently. Can't remember what that change was, but just remember that he said there was that change.

At any rate, it is a quality rag, and they promise to keep it a quality rag, but there is going to be some cost effective changes in the transition from private publishing, vs mass production of the publishers. It's expected, and ok as long as the original "feel" of the rag images, and content doesn't suffer. I don't think it will..

Its a damn good rag IMHO..

i agree --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back