Free credit report??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Is there such a thing? Im looking cause I need to know m,y numbers but they all want you to join with a credit card. Any ideas on how to get my score? RR

Go to Clark Howard's website. He is a great consumer advocate and gives info on the ONLY way to get a free yearly credit report. All of those TV commercial things are scams!

I went to each credit service web-site and got it for free. By law, you are entitled to your credit report from them. You can also flag your credit report on each site so no one can use it unless they provide two id's. You will also be notified if someone uses your credit.

I'm gonna tell you something I learned last summer when I went for a mortgage on a rental property i was looking at. I went to several banks,every one wants your credit score, what they don't tell you is every time your credit score is checked it automaticaly goes 1 point lower.
I found this out from the last bank i went to, and she showed me the proof!
Brian

I'm gonna tell you something I learned last summer when I went for a mortgage on a rental property i was looking at. I went to several banks,every one wants your credit score, what they don't tell you is every time your credit score is checked it automaticaly goes 1 point lower.
I found this out from the last bank i went to, and she showed me the proof!
Brian

Credit card companies do this too. The credit cards you have do a credit check on you sometimes once a month. Also credit card companies that want to give you a credit card do the same thing. You can also lock your credit report thru the 3 credit places. The bad thing about that is if you go to get a loan they can't check your credit so you get no loan. You have to contact them and unlock it first. Which can turn into a pain.

Latest posts

Back