And we turn another page.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
Week 5 back in the hospital. Just got my results yesterday from the latest bone marrow biopsy and this round of chemo pretty much did nothing except make me feel crappy, loose my hair, appetite and 25 pounds. Attending doc said no sense in any more chemo or for me to lay around the hospital any longer. I have appt. with my main doctor next week and she will no doubt have some strategy involving clinical trials. I think western medicine has had it's chance and it's time for a road trip south to soak up some sun.

Just like old iron said, I don't have any world's my friend. I believe the same thing. Sometimes its just better to go enjoy life than sit around a hospital. I think it will do you more good.

Well, if your gonna go past the World Biggest Truck Stop on I80 throw me a shout and maybe we can break some bread (my wife has been making bread lately:)) or we could visit the Trucker Museum.

I looked this morning, I get on I-35 about 5 miles from the hospital and go almost all the way there except that confusing crap in Kansas City where the turnpike is. It's a little over 1000 miles, more than I want to do in one day but 2 days easy and no driving after dark.

Sitting at my keyboard for 10 minutes and not a word written. Here's hoping you get a big reversal on this damn disease.

I'm pretty ignorant about cancer, but I do know two people who went to Houston for treatment after the doctors here gave up on them...both are recovering and seem to be doing well.

Latest posts

Back