Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a picture of it right before the odometer flipped over!
attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 61
a kid 2 years ahead of me in school was killed turning his dirt bike around at the end of his driveway. was only doing a u turn, it stalled and he tipped over into the ditch. hit his head on the end of the culvert with no helmet. it was ugly to say the least. [S

3 easy steps for removing a transmission from a 79 trans am:

1. dump all tools on the shop floor

2. remove all attaching/mounting hardware, thus freeing transmission for removal

3. let gravity do the rest...

....well it was almost that easy ....lol
(however gravity did say that it would NOT help in the installation process and would, in all honesty, fight it)

:rolleyes:

....way too much time on my hands as wifey cools down from an "intense" discussion of my assistance in child care

Why is that most women don't have a sense of humor...

I had one of those discussions once. Real short. I came home from work, I said "Hi, whats going on?", I had a baby bottle thrown at my head, end of discussion.

A simple warm hello and you get stuff tossed at you..... been a while since we had babies, but still remember that my wife lost her sense of humor while being home with the brood.....[S didn't seem to matter if we worked all day or not.... we were away having "fun" and they are stuck at home "taking care of kids"...... I guess on the work scale that tops us???

A simple warm hello and you get stuff tossed at you..... been a while since we had babies, but still remember that my wife lost her sense of humor while being home with the brood.....[S didn't seem to matter if we worked all day or not.... we were away having "fun" and they are stuck at home "taking care of kids"...... I guess on the work scale that tops us???

yep, sarge that must be the general consensus of the female "motherly" type... it doesn't matter what i do at the shop, to my wife it is "play time" b/c usually people come over or at least come by to see & visit...so i have to "adjust" a little..and every once in a while i get reminded i haven't "adjusted" enuf... -i really can't complain too much, my wifey (14+ yrs) still loves me & allows time for the hotrods etc. so i guess i have to "man up" and take care of our 3 yr old girl some...

it is an arguement you will always have and never win. The "you don't spend enough time with the family" vs "the family wants to go on vacation, needs clothes, needs money, etc". we do extra hours/side work to pay for all the "needs" and then get blamed for "playing in the garage". All they want is to feel protected, secure, loved and most of all listened to. remember to look at what they mean not what they say and we will all be just fine! [cl

remember to look at what they mean not what they say and we will all be just fine! [cl

That's the part that gets me in trouble. Like most guys, a hint has to be tied to a brick and thrown at my head in order for me to get it.

As for the baby bottle incident - our baby daughter had been a little sick and crying nearly the entire time I was at work. Sooooooo the wifey's nerves were a little shot by the time I walked in the door.

I also think that was when she decided one child was enough.

I reckon I'm a glutton for punishment. I married the same woman.......twice [S. My job was pretty crazy and she decided I wasn't home enough to be worth a hoot anyway so gave me the boot. Five years later she decided I wasn't so bad after all and wanted me back. I think the youngins benefited from it in the long run though.

A guy at work married the same woman twice. Divorced her twice too. Each time she got half his pension. When he went to retire, he finally figured out that he didn't get any of his pension - DOH! :eek:[S

They renegotiated it back to half or he was never going to retire. :p

My old business partner married the same woman twice also. The second time around resulted in a looooong marriage. Sometimes it takes a while to figure out how good we had it.[S. :D

Latest posts

Back