50s Ford F1 Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed...

Just remember, the more space you have, the more stuff you will acquire![cl

Fingers crossed...

Just remember, the more space you have, the more stuff you will acquire![cl

I'm ok with that! I really want to work on the trike I have planned, as well as finish the current rat rod...

So small update, after a couple go-rounds on offers we have an agreement to purchase the house we are wanting. Now we are waiting on a real offer on our house, which we have only had one showing on and a couple others interested but no scheduling of a showing yet. I think once this snow is gone, I might store the rat elsewhere so that I can clean the garage and basement and start packing up so when the time comes we are ready to go.

We are so ready to move to more space it's unreal.... Two adults, two kids, and two dogs take up a lot of room...

Been cleanin' and packin' things up in the house. Basement is just about organized, we'll be working on that this week since its a long weekend. Garage is going to get some love too, hoping to have it all done by the end of the weekend.

Also I've got to call a couple inspectors and see about having the new house inspected to make sure we don't have any unforeseen issues that would change the agreement.

Hopefully we get some people through the house next week!

Best of luck with your plans DR. I know you are ready to settle into the new place. How far is it from where you are now?

Its about 40 minutes from here, but in the long run its about the same distance from work that I am now. The difference being we will be much closer to a freeway which is a big issue with where we live right now, there is no good way to get to the places we need to go easily. I spend a lot of time just getting to the freeways...

Basically, we are done with all the traffic in this area and want to be in the sticks with less traffic... I'll drive further on a freeway over sitting in traffic on side streets :D

Not a lot to report, mainly a lot of waiting right now. Waiting on someone to make an offer on our house, waiting on the sellers of the planned new house to respond to our inspection addendum... Hopefully now that the holidays are over, things will resume in the housing buyers market... Meanwhile, we're just organizing, and packing up knowing we will be moving as soon as things progress here...

Hope you all had a great set of holidays!

Apparently home selling/buying ranks very high on the stress list. Hang in there, buddy & Happy New Year.

Latest posts

Back