A sad day

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
Cars come and go around here. Yesterday the 56 Sedan Deville went. I'm going to miss having that one around. It will be a while before I find something that classy again. The sad reality was that it needed about a grand to (hopefully) be a driver and even worse was the fact that my body just don't bend enough in the right places to get in and out of it. Oh well, I saved it from sitting and rotting and got it far enough along that a collector wanted it.
Next victim is the 53 Imperial setting out on my trailer, gotta go see if I can light a fire in that Hemi. More on that with pictures.

Ya know, WB, I understand where you are coming from. Every year the body doesn't enjoy this hobby as much as it once did. :(

But, it is just steel, and you will enjoy working on the other one and have a better shot at getting it on the road.

I used to say I enjoyed building them more than driving them, but not so sure any more.

Post lots of pictures for us on the new one.

Don

Better it go and live another day...

Than sit around...Right?.....As they say...this to shall pass....some of this stuff is like family....hard to let go....

Ya know, WB, I understand where you are coming from. Every year the body doesn't enjoy this hobby as much as it once did. :(

But, it is just steel, and you will enjoy working on the other one and have a better shot at getting it on the road.

I used to say I enjoyed building them more than driving them, but not so sure any more.

Post lots of pictures for us on the new one.

Don

I don't intend to keep the Imp. I got tires on it today that hold air and I'm going to see if the Hemi will run on a jug, play the waiting game to get the title and then flip it. The 40 panel is still my main project.

Latest posts

Back