spot light ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna put one on my 31. For looks? Not particulary appealing for the looks of the truck to me unless your building an old cop car....For looks? Yup, for looks way out there in the woods. For looks? Yup, no backup lights on mine and I'd like to see behind me at night. ;):D

A lot of people like them so much that they mount fake ones.
I love cool gizmos myself and I think they look good on big cars

Ha! Kind of wondered.
I have one on my peterbilt.
Don't think I've turned it on in years.
Well I'll be.. just turned it on..
It lit up.. but i can't seem to get it to move.
Yeah. . It's pretty neat.

Ha! Kind of wondered.
I have one on my peterbilt.
Don't think I've turned it on in years.
Well I'll be.. just turned it on..
It lit up.. but i can't seem to get it to move.
Yeah. . It's pretty neat.

Should played with it more it would still move. Unlike other things that you play with that get stiffer.

You could get away with a pair on your build peabody. They look best on Cars and trucks from about the mid 30's on.
You can still buy the "Dummy" style that just screw on to the outside A pillar or you can go with the real deal and have them work.
Get on e-bay and search "Vintage spotlight" and you will have many to choose from.
Torchie

You could get away with a pair on your build peabody. They look best on Cars and trucks from about the mid 30's on.
You can still buy the "Dummy" style that just screw on to the outside A pillar or you can go with the real deal and have them work.
Get on e-bay and search "Vintage spotlight" and you will have many to choose from.
Torchie

Ah boy ...
I don't really have a opinion on them..
I think ? I'll leave it up to old Iron. .
After all ... it's his truck... :D:D:D

I play with mine 10 hours a day, 4 days a week....

The spot light that is for my day (or night) job![cl

Notorious SgtPontiac once again hijacks a thread turning it into his own...will this never ending saga continue???? :D Yes....yes it will...

We will now pause for a 2 year commercial break while Sgtpontiac does something else...[cl:D

Latest posts

Back