whats it worth?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
I scored an a.d. chevy 5 window truck. I got it just for the box. I have a cliant im building a truck for that needs it, but i have no idea what its worth. Its complete tail gate, fenders, box and running boards. What are you guys payin for these. Anything will help.

Yeah, but i didn't take any lol. Hes just needing the bed, im keepin the cab as of right now.
Thanks old iron. Ill get som pics when i go get it.

I paid $75 for my box.. but it was a mess.. 100 in new steel and countless hours..and BAM.. good to go :rolleyes:

It seems AD stuff varies a lot in price by where it's at. I've seen members on here think they really stole an old rusty AD cab for $500 that I wouldn't drag home for free. Same with beds, I've seen some pretty decent ones go to the crusher because the guy couldn't even get a nibble to sell them. But, if it's for a customer, is complete and doesn't need a lot of work it should be worth at least a grand.

Up here a solid bed, no rust will bring $1000. A friend of mine finally talked an old guy here out of a southern 62 chevy truck. (I've been on him for 5 years!:confused:) no nose or motor, rest is very solid. He got it for $800. The rear fenders are near perfect. He stole it in my opinion

Latest posts

Back