1930 model a pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a reason everyone does the Ford grills. They look amazing.

But, everyone does the Ford grill. One vote against the grain from the peanut gallery!

[P

-Chaz

It is hard to beat amazing ! love it when someone looks at my truck and says " why that is just amazing " , of course some of the street rodders think it is amazing that a truck with no paint on it can be driven safely .

I went to the junkyard today and got some rollers for the model a to use while I'm building it. I thought i would post a pic of it.
20140801_174554.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It is hard to beat amazing ! love it when someone looks at my truck and says " why that is just amazing " , of course some of the street rodders think it is amazing that a truck with no paint on it can be driven safely .

I get the same thing. The most common comments are "Looks like a good start" and things like that.

Just some friendly advise here, but I think your axel may need a little more tweeking. Seems to me there is a lot of negative camber still in it judging by the angle of your rollers.....and I vote for the Ford grill as well. ;)

Just some friendly advise here, but I think your axel may need a little more tweeking. Seems to me there is a lot of negative camber still in it judging by the angle of your rollers.....and I vote for the Ford grill as well. ;)

It is not in place yet. I just set every thing in place to get a look at it. I will have to z the frame in the back.

I picked up a 36 Ford pickup steering column at a swap meet today. Has anyone used one push pull style? I mocked it up and think it will work?

Has anyone used a speedway medium arch spring on a model a frame? I'm having clearance issues with the shackles and the ends of the cross member the spring sits in. I think if I trim the ends of the cross member off so it is flush with the sides of the frame it might work. I was just curious if any of you guys came up with other solutions or if I just did something wrong.

Attachments

• 20141101_181642_resized.jpg
    20141101_181642_resized.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Not sure where you're going wrong, but none of your pics show. Are you changing names/locations in your Photobucket? You have to leave the pic location and name alone or you lose all connections to it.

I'm building a '28 pickup and love to see pics of other peoples similar projects.

I organized my photos in my photo bucket and I'm wondering if that's why they are not showing up anymore. I couldn't figure out how to go back and repost the pics.
20140801_174554.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140831_195259.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back