WTF/ RATZILLA update

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I would post a few pics for you exKillbillet friends who never sneek a peek over there.Hope i can fig out how to do pics here , if not help Don LFE

Attachments

• DSCN2221[1].jpg
    DSCN2221[1].jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN2219.jpg
    DSCN2219.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN2218.jpg
    DSCN2218.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN2217.jpg
    DSCN2217.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN2215[1].jpg
    DSCN2215[1].jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 30
Bullet city!!!

Just thought I would post a few pics for you exKillbillet friends who never sneek a peek over there.Hope i can fig out how to do pics here , if not help Don LFE

Lucky,
Very kool, this is the rear engine rascal, correct. Thanks for posting... love the door sign!!!

BoB

Very nice!

Luckyfasteddie,
Thanks for posting your truck. I have never seen it and love what you've done! Any pictures of the motor and interior?

BF

I was just wondering what had happened to you. Glad to see you here. :) Truck looks good, and in case WWIII breaks out, you are all set for ammo. :D:D

Who did the door art? Looks good.

Don

LFE,
Thanks for takin the time to post those over here. That thing just looks cool. Love the door art on both sides.

Some of us still lurk on KB.

Rarzilla door art

The guy (Geo Keeler of Ancient Art Tattooing ,Lewes Delaware ) Did my arm ink and I had him do the doors.I dont know how he did it but it looks like its been on there for ever. This weekend is devotet to building BIKEZILLA thats grandsons chopper bike. Still have a lot of fine tuning to do on Ratzilla but you know how that goes, once its a driver all you want to do is drive around..Bone head we got the rollbar hoop made and it seems to fit ok,thanks for your tips.Since you mentioned jeeps I am now seeing them all. Well its out to the garage and some fabrakillazation,sure glad its got AC.LFE

Attachments

• DSCN2223.jpg
    DSCN2223.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN2222.jpg
    DSCN2222.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 15
pics of ratzilla

Luckyfasteddie,
Thanks for posting your truck. I have never seen it and love what you've done! Any pictures of the motor and interior? /QUOTE] lots of pics on killbillet look for thread started by my grandson fastfreddie and by me luckyfasteddie

Thanks anyway!

lots of pics on killbillet look for thread started by my grandson fastfreddie and by me luckyfasteddie

LFE,
Thanks but not my cup of tea over there, it's starting to get more like the HAMB every day!

BF

Last edited:
Looks Great.....

LFE, truck looks great, really coming along.
I still think it is one of the most creative builds I have seen.
Great looking Tattoo work also (I am also a tat nut :eek:) and the door art outstanding.
Thanks for the update. "22

killbillet and hamb to visit or not to visit

LFE,
Thanks but not my cup of tea over there, it's starting to get more like the HAMB every day!

BF
Baby Face not saying this because i want you to look at my build pics but just a thought.I never post on the hamb and do not visit regurly ,however when i need some technical help they have it in spades,so rather than cut my nose off to spite my face i visit to learn and i just avoid the superliferous nonsence.Most of my stuff was posted before the down turn on KB, I dont recall any thing in those threads that needs to be avoided.That was back in the day when Don and some of the other guys were policing the site. Im not lazy just dont have the time to repost all that stuff here and all the KB guys have seen it allready anyway.Time to clean up and go to the local 2 times a month cruise nite. Im taking the billet 47 and my son is taking ratzilla. First time the bullets and doors will be seen localy should be fun. Later guys LFE

Nice truck!

Baby Face not saying this because i want you to look at my build pics but just a thought.I never post on the hamb and do not visit regurly ,however when i need some technical help they have it in spades,so rather than cut my nose off to spite my face i visit to learn and i just avoid the superliferous nonsence.

LFE,
No offense taken! I check in at KB occasionally, Rev Grimm is still there causing his usual grief & some new ones just as bad! Sorry, not going to spend my free time that way! If I need some tech info I can't find elsewere I'll check out the HAMB but this place is just more to my liking. Haven't been flamed once & have seen anyone else get flamed either. Like your truck though!

BF

Niiiiiiiiiice. The truck looks great LFE. I like the way it came out. Everything appears to flow well. The hood and grill are a nice touch too in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back