How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
81 and sunny, bike riding all week.:p
Monday getting cold, high of only 74.:rolleyes:

Wow that's hard to hear, it's about 50 degrees here in 35 mile an hour winds. Been doing yard work all day it's lots of Fun

IT'S BACK, weather has been beautiful but really dry even some huge prairie fires burning but it all ends this weekend Spring snow storm warning :eek:Rained hard most of yesterday afternoon and turned to snow in the evening enough to turn the grass white. It's plus two this morning and all the snow is gone but the temp is supposed to drop to -13c and then 10-15 centimeters of snow with high winds. [S

We're currently under a BLIZZARD WARNING. (What, in the blue hell is this?)

I've seen hot rods and bikes on the streets for the past 6 weeks. Today, my friend (Bill) dropped in with his '47 Chevy project... I rode shotgun, we did some test and tune touring, came back here, drank a few beer and checked the weather... needless to say, Bill booked out early!

Last edited:
Yep...snow here in Northern Illinois! I think I've seen it all now...minus 54 a couple of months ago, snow at the end of April after 80 degrees and the trees and flowers blooming! I wonder what's in store now????[S

All out blizzard here this morning. Could hardly open the back door. About 10 inches of wet heavy snow and 80k winds. Power is out and has been since 7am.

Attachments

• 20190428_093136.jpg
    20190428_093136.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20190428_093130.jpg
    20190428_093130.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 10
The last snow storm missed us. But this spring has sucked. Almost May and no reason to get a hot rod out of the garage. Cloudy, cold and wet, BAH

The last snow storm missed us. But this spring has sucked. Almost May and no reason to get a hot rod out of the garage. Cloudy, cold and wet, BAH

Same here bob.
At least it was sunny here today. But then you go outside and.....brrrrr.
The wife's boat has been ready to go for 2 weeks now.LOL
Torchie

Well we are getting an early start this year. Special weather advisory for Southern Alberta Saskatchewan. Starting tomorrow noon till Monday strong NE winds and 20-50 cm that's 8-20 in of snow with Blizzard conditions possible. :mad:

We're in the middle of a 30 day drought and 90+ record temps, no relief for the next two weeks. It's so dry here we're having a lot of wildfires. We can't even buy a tropical storm for some rain relief, they keep heading toward Florida then recurving back out to sea. It's been so hot and so dry, we won't have much color in the leaves this year, they are already turning brown and black and starting to fall off.

But I guess it could be worse, we could have snow like the folks in the northwest!:eek:

Well we are getting an early start this year. Special weather advisory for Southern Alberta Saskatchewan. Starting tomorrow noon till Monday strong NE winds and 20-50 cm that's 8-20 in of snow with Blizzard conditions possible. :mad:

As long as I've been alive, I've never witnessed a blizzard in September. A little skiff, perhaps, but never enough to measure with a yardstick. :eek:

They're muttering terms like "historic" and "record breaking". Looks like I'm outside the danger zone... it also looks like you and endicott have targets on your backs!

Good luck, fellas. (I hope they're wrong and you don't need it.)

Latest posts

Back