spray adhesive

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
I found this adhesive at the local Lowes store , it worked much , much better than the $14 can of 3M adhesive that I bought the day before , this stuff was only $4

pic might help

Attachments

• IM000556.JPG
    IM000556.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 168
Oh yeah, that would be great for stuff like that. Lots cheaper too, they think very highly of the 3M spray pricewise.

I installed a headliner in my Sons VW one time. I think I am still buzzed from the fumes. :eek::D

Good tip, thanks.

Don

I just posted your tip on another forum. A guy has a van with a falling headliner, so I told him about what you found at Lowes.

Hope you don't mind me spreading the word. :)

Don

no problem Don , the 3M brand never seemed to get sticky even after I sprayed both parts and waited the 5 minutes as per the directions , so I waited 10 minutes, same thing........ this stuff I waited 1 minute , tested it with my finger and couldn`t get the material off my hand.

I just posted your tip on another forum. A guy has a van with a falling headliner, so I told him about what you found at Lowes.

Hope you don't mind me spreading the word. :)

Don

hey Don,
hope it wasnt a foam back headliner the guy was trying to fix, the more glue you put to it the less it stays, actually it wont work at all because of the foam. Only way to fix it is pull material off and take scuff pad to foam to get it of and new material.

Jim

Thanks....

Sounds like good stuff, I wasn't impressed with 3M either.
Thanks for the tip '24, I'll pick some up for "testing" :D '22

Latest posts

Back