hi all

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch

RRR Supportor
newbie from the Netherlands checking in....
looks like a pretty cool site so I figured I`d join the bunch. Building my Cuda ,I got really interested in sheetmetal work so I decided to plunge into the deep and try to get some kinda business going. Having a blacksmithing background ,swinging hammers is my second nature so that helped a bit too.
Been playing with old cars all my life and I`ve Always like the hot/ratrod scene for the crazy creativity and craftmanship that comes with it.
I also do custom bike sheetmetal but my real passion is old American cars. Right now I`m doing a resto on a Jaguar e-type hood, but once that`s finished I start work on a couple old pick up trucks. ( not mine) First, a 54 Chevy body onto a 91 C1500 frame. This build is for a company that fabs bike frames. Then a 50-something F1 for a customer who wants the cab wider and extended. :D [;) I`ll start a build thread here once I get going on these.
Hope to learn and help where I can. Thanks for having me. :)

Welcome to the site.
There's some extremely talented people on this site. Sounds like we acquired another ;)

Welcome to RRR! We would like to see what you are working on now too, even it isn't rat rod stuff. A few of the guys on here have threads that they post all their other metalwork projects to. Just a suggestion.

thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to RRR! We would like to see what you are working on now too, even it isn't rat rod stuff. A few of the guys on here have threads that they post all their other metalwork projects to. Just a suggestion.

I might just do that. All my crap in one place sounds good to me :)

thanks for the warm welcome.

I might just do that. All my crap in one place sounds good to me :)
We even have a member with a house building thread :D
:cool:

lol... :D
thanks for the comments guys. Just entering my second year in shaping sheetmetal, so I hope to share some more fun projects in the years to come [P

Latest posts

Back