32 Ford truck Rat Rod Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAT FINK

Here is a few pics of my 32 Ford Rat Rod that I am presently building...It's coming along pretty good..The mock up is almost complete and will be able to tear it apart and prep the the chassis for paint...as far as the body it will stay in it's original pantina...I am from Sask.Canada and have been building Rods,customs, classics, for years and ride Harleys as often as I can...I got into the Rat rod craze a few years ago and have built and bought a few but none from the ground up so I decided that I would build one so this is it...it's been a blast so far and am looking forward to spring to see this thing rip!!!I will update photos as I continue it's progress...SHINEY SIDE DOWN!!!!!

Attachments

• r19.jpg
    r19.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 41
  • r31.jpg
    r31.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 37
  • r45.jpg
    r45.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 37
  • r53.jpg
    r53.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 37
  • r100.jpg
    r100.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 36
  • r106.jpg
    r106.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 39
  • r110.jpg
    r110.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 39
  • r112.jpg
    r112.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 35
  • r89.jpg
    r89.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 31
  • r114.jpg
    r114.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 32
Welcome to RRR. Very cool build, looks like lots of time spend on that frame,excellent.

[;)Thanks everybody for your comments...I posted some more pics on different threads for you to look at and will try to post more as I progress....it's hard to do both...work on the 32 or single finger type on the computer...I try to look as many of your rides as possible and am always looking for new ideas or modifing existing ones....Rat Rods have brought out tons of creativety in all of us and I enjoy looking and creating as many as I can....and so often I here myself saying...Man I wish I would have thought of that...I hope you enjoy my build and will keep on looking through this site as often as I can....Shiney Side Down...:)[;)

Latest posts

Back