hello

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sofa king

Hello to all. I am new to the car seen. I have been building choppers for quite some time. I just got a 1961 f100 unibody truck and the plan is to lower it and chop the top. That is what brings me to RRR. If you want to see some of my work you can go to www.route6cycles.com

Welcome to the board! I'm new to the scene too but these guys are awesome and they have lots of experience! And I already wanna see pics we love pics!

Welcome to RRR. Those unibody F-100s are COOL:cool: My father-in-law used to have one, they look custom already and would be even cooler with a chop.....but hey, what don't look good chopped ?[ddd

Thanks for the welcome. I will post more pics in a build thread.

Attachments

• f100 001 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    f100 001 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 12
  • f100 002 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    f100 002 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 8
  • f100 007 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    f100 007 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 7
Looks like a solid truck. How's the front cab mounts and radiator mount look? Floor looks patched, and those are the bad rust out spots. Well, besides the usual truck rust spots. What are the two upper knobs for? They look factory/dealer installed. What motor?

Looks like a solid truck. How's the front cab mounts and radiator mount look? Floor looks patched, and those are the bad rust out spots. Well, besides the usual truck rust spots. What are the two upper knobs for? They look factory/dealer installed. What motor?

It is rusted in all the usual spots & then some. One of the two knobs is for a cargo light the other is for backup lights. I got the truck after my 82 GMC. got rear ended and the ins. totaled it so that is the donor for the eng & trans and what ever else I deem necessary.

Latest posts

Back