Berta

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all the body stripes dome last nigh!! Just have the hood left. I can see light at the end of the tunnel now!!!! I also put a battery in it. Most stuff comes on and the rear window motor goes up and down!!! Thats a relief. There are some fuses missing and im sure some unhooked grounds with the motor out. In sure ill sort it all out!!

Attachments

• 1005212148_HDR.jpg
    1005212148_HDR.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 16
Goodies arrived today!!

Attachments

• 1006211233_HDR.jpg
    1006211233_HDR.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 1006211234_HDR.jpg
    1006211234_HDR.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 13
If people who see your Bronc' don't know you've replaced the graphics, they'll probably think "hey, the stripes outlasted the paint" :D
A few goodies should wake up the 460, headers too?

If people who see your Bronc' don't know you've replaced the graphics, they'll probably think "hey, the stripes outlasted the paint" :D
A few goodies should wake up the 460, headers too?

Hahahahahaha, exactly what I thought. Yes the kit that I bought from L&L products to install that 460 in there comes with a set of long tube headers. I'm going to try out a set of Black Widow Mufflers on it. I've used them on a couple projects and they have a completely different sound than a Flowmaster. They were used on that 65 Ford long box I did

Well, got the rear glass in. New felt on the inner and outer sides of the tail gate. I forgot to order the inner tail gate channel felt. So it has to come back out. I left it in and rolled up to hopefully loosen the new felt out. The window wont go up and down on its own now. Still need toninstall channel felt on the top.

Got my lift and started install. I oderef new brake lines all around. The fronts are crunchy, so infigured lets replace them. Braided stainless for all!!

Attachments

• 1007212219_HDR.jpg
    1007212219_HDR.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1007212219a_HDR.jpg
    1007212219a_HDR.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 1007212234_HDR.jpg
    1007212234_HDR.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 10
Hahahahahaha, exactly what I thought. Yes the kit that I bought from L&L products to install that 460 in there comes with a set of long tube headers. I'm going to try out a set of Black Widow Mufflers on it. I've used them on a couple projects and they have a completely different sound than a Flowmaster. They were used on that 65 Ford long box I did

This is a really sweet Bronco. You definitely won't see yourself coming down the road!

Which series of Black Widow have you used? I ask because of the vehicles I've heard that I know have Black Widow mufflers, I have found them all to be obnoxiously loud. I'm curious if they make more reasonable sound level mufflers. A friend has them on his 35 Chev pickup and on his daily driver, both are annoying even at idle. The 35 Chev is a 327, so it's no monster engine.

Just curious. I like my flowmasters, in part because they sound good but you can still talk while it's running.

Thanks man, im enjoying the build. Ill be using the window maker 10s. They will run all they way it the back so that will help a little. I use them on that 65 Ford I built and they were loud but I like the sound they put out. I used to set up magnaflows on that 4.3 L I just put in that jeep and that was the most obnoxious thing I've ever driven. Had a hell of a loud pop to it when you wrap it up. Flow Masters drone too much. Like I said I'm trying if I don't like them I will change it

very cool. It reminds me of my old Ramcharger I owned 30 yrs ago. It was a smelly old pos car but I had so much fun with it.

Thanks man, im enjoying the build. Ill be using the window maker 10s. They will run all they way it the back so that will help a little. I use them on that 65 Ford I built and they were loud but I like the sound they put out. I used to set up magnaflows on that 4.3 L I just put in that jeep and that was the most obnoxious thing I've ever driven. Had a hell of a loud pop to it when you wrap it up. Flow Masters drone too much. Like I said I'm trying if I don't like them I will change it

I don't have drone, but I'm running Delta Flows. Drone is definitely a joy killer on a driven ride.

Latest posts

Back