TBT: Me & the old Daytripper @ Lonestar Round Up 2008!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
One of the guys snapped this photo of me leaving Lonestar Round Up 2008! Those were the daze!!!

BoB

Attachments

• Daytripper.jpeg
    Daytripper.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 62
Bet ya miss that ride Tripper...

Sometimes... but I definitely don't miss the sunburn & windburn I got from driving it! At least with the Nova I can put the top up when I feel like it!

BoB

Attachments

• sideview1.jpg
    sideview1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 30
I think it needed a little more chop, Bob. :D Ever see the old girl around any more ?

Last time I saw anything was when that guy painted it black & painted the wheels red... nothing since!

Wow, that thing is super cool! Thanks for sharing

I was a LOT of fun, got a lot of attention & the car I had the least amt of $$$ in! Although it had good brakes & all... it was a death trap & after 5 years of driving it in the crazy Houston traffic... I decided I didn't wanna press my luck any further! Driving it in the rain could really get your attention!!!

Check the interior (see photo... look close)!

BoB

Attachments

• tripshiftt.jpg
    tripshiftt.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 26
Paint! Wow, way to ruin it. Thats what scares me about selling minee. See what someone else does to it.

Paint! Wow, way to ruin it. Thats what scares me about selling mine. See what someone else does to it.

It doesn't bother me although I thought it was pretty stupid. In the real estate business we see that all the time... someone sells their house & the new owners change something & the old owner says... "Did you see what they did to our house"!? No... you sold your house... it's not yours any more!

BoB

Latest posts

Back