King of the Hammers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
You guys probably don't keep up with the race, but I have been following it off and on all day. It is like the Baja 1000 with rock crawling thrown in. The cars have to be able to maneuver 4 foot boulders, and run 120 mph on the flat. 500 to 1000 HP. The picture below is the winner crossing the finish line with only three tires. Awesome!

I use to be deep into 4 wheeling. Mostly deep snow stuff. Tons of fun for sure. I dont have the pockets for that hardcore racing like KOH. But sure is fun to watch. Is that shannon cambel doin the 3 wheel motion?

Yes it is. He has won that race 3 times now. 120 plus cars starting, anything can happen, and he wins again. Not only that but his son places second 28 seconds behind him. unbelievable!

Wow, thats crazy!

Yeah my rigs didnt even come close to that caliber. I built a custom suzuki samurai truck. 289 ford, 456 4 speed, toyota transfer case, 1 ton chevy axles. Custom 4 link up front with 16" fox 2.0 air shocks. Full roll cage, custom sheet metal interior with bumpin sound system ( cause thats necessary LOL) running 37" iroc tores on hummer bead locks. Tons o fun, i miss it.

Latest posts

Back