Winner Winner- Chicken Dinner

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
Sam called me and it didn't take me long to be all in on the photo contest. Sam helped cover the cost of a Bonehead shifter knob, out of his very own pocket. That is how much he cares about this site. Me too. It has historically been a great place for a lot of us to hang out. He had a grand scheme to put together a contest that would take place over the course of a few months. I followed along and even sent in a couple of my own photos. Lucky for Old Iron, I am a better builder, than a photographer in more ways than one. You see, Old Iron was the winner of the for mentioned contest. And I am building the 1st place award. Sam and I decided to make the trophy be the skull shifter of the winner's choice, and I can do hood ornaments, or what ever Old Iron wants. Here are some examples of some of my past projects.

I need to mention JFG also spent his own time and money to help make the 2nd place prize. Another awesome RRR member!

It's cool seeing all of Boneheads skull work in one place.

I'll add this one:
attachment.php

Bonehead, do you have a pic of the one you sent Gastrick? Wasn't that a pilot? I couldn't find a pic of it.

Wow, those are super cool man! Awesome work and thanks for bein a part of the contest!

I have several Bonehead pieces... a couple of Longhorn cow skull shift knobs, a koool beer bottle opener & a three longhorn steer skull air cleaner for my 3 deuces setup (see photo below) but this is one of the koooolest things I think he's made (above)... LOVE IT!!!

Congrats to the winner!!!

BoB

Attachments

• my41.jpg
    my41.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back