My old pal!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Mrs Tripper & I are sheltering in place! She's taking chemo & I'm 71! Pretty easy to avoid people out where we live! I stocked up before the krazy people got outta the gate so I'm working on stuff I've neglected while spending all my time on my car! I'm also building a feed shed for Mrs Tripper's goats.

So to lighten things up today I dragged out my old pal! As a young teen I won lots of yo-yo contests! They even had them at TG&Y in my neighborhood most Saturday's! 1st thing I ever won was a transistor radio... that was hot stuff back then!

BoB

Attachments

• shed2.jpg
    shed2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 37
  • butterfly.jpg
    butterfly.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 31
Best wishes for Mrs. Tripper. There's talk of closing the liquor stores so I made a run for supplies myself.
One pick up line I used in college, I said I was a national yoyo champ and toured for Duncan putting on demos. I would proceed to perform tricks with my "air" yoyo. Some of them even bought it.

Mrs Tripper & I are sheltering in place! She's taking chemo & I'm 71! Pretty easy to avoid people out where we live! I stocked up before the krazy people got outta the gate so I'm working on stuff I've neglected while spending all my time on my car! I'm also building a feed shed for Mrs Tripper's goats.

So to lighten things up today I dragged out my old pal! As a young teen I won lots of yo-yo contests! They even had them at TG&Y in my neighborhood most Saturday's! 1st thing I ever won was a transistor radio... that was hot stuff back then!

BoB

Hope you guys stay healthy. What's with the pink 2x4s? I saw some on a truck the other day. first ones I've seen.

STay safe and well both you Trippers. !!! and all you Undead Sleder's

New Zealand has a 4 week lock down were up to the 4th day .. theres a bit to do around the place .. when i get sick of the projects. we can go to the markets but shoppers reduced to max 100 at a time . madness set in for a while .
Allowable are essential services only .im in road transport, parts being one them so im in the thick of it 2 days a week + 2 days working at home + 1 vacation day. biz is slow and any items put outside a locked door .
at the grocery store everyone thinks everyone else has got it.. its quite funny watching people distance themselves when walking around . one guy took off when he got near me .. and anyone else .. but this is a little too serious ..

look out for each other !

love the pink lumber must be treated wood?! and i never did get the hang of yo-yos

crate

Latest posts

Back