Oh Rats!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!

Went to a little show out in the country and they had preferred parking for the rat rods (in the back lol). The Rat rod Build off winner was there.

This Chrysler coupe with copper accents was coo l.
My friend Ron and I drove our cars out there. Here's his '29 A RPU.

My old International was there.

This one would win a limbo contest.

This was the farthest I've driven the Reo. about 80 miles total. A lot of it at highway speeds. It rode nice and appears to be reliable. This was the first real show its been to.

Last edited:
Cool stuff--Looks like a nice day----I wish it was cool enough to wear a jacket here. Still hitting 90 f ...Im ready for some cooler weather.

But wait, There's more.

Around noon Ron & I drove over to Jeff and Jenny's open house. Jeff, also known as Titus and Jenny, also known as Stitchb*tch. run a traditional rod building shop and custom upholstery business out of their house. Each year they provide a catered meal and soft drinks for free to anyone who wants to stop in. Around 50 hot rods and at least 100 people were there when we arrived. Here's a couple show quality Deuces for your viewing pleasure.
A family of little people could live in this '59.

Farmer Don's '34 pick 'em up.

Chuck's Comet convert. My Reo in the weeds.

I don't know a thing about this coupe.

This roadster was built about 20 years ago and is still perfect.

The owner of this custom '34 collects Willys gassers

cad powered Deuce 3 window is one of the projects in Jeff's shop.

Another project. Jeff only builds early Fords, with an occasional 60's-70's custom thrown in. And he's only in his early 30's
It was cool and overcast in the morning but the clouds moved out and it ended warm and sunny. We had pulled pork sandwiches, calico beans, spiral pasta cheesy potatoes, cole slaw and a large variety of bars and brownies. There were people from 19 to 80 years old with a sprinkling of celebrities thrown in.

Last edited:
BOB - The very 1st car in the OP was down here for Jalopy Fest two Sundays ago. Not exactly something I would own, but a solid build for sure. It certainly got a lot of attention too.

Them's some sweeeet cars... thanks for the peek!!!

My old International was there.

That's why I prefer selling outta state. That way I don't have to see them again or anyone else driving them. I would hate to see the Chevelle going down the road!

BoB

Very Nice day ...

Cool rides, good food...friends...Bob's your Uncle....LOL...Oh...Well Maybe Bob's your uncle... [S :D

BOB - The very 1st car in the OP was down here for Jalopy Fest two Sundays ago. Not exactly something I would own, but a solid build for sure. It certainly got a lot of attention too.
It got my attention. I have thought about doing something like that if the parts came my way. Outrageous for sure, but... [S:D

Latest posts

Back