Who else thinks cooler weather will never get here?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipper_1938

He recycles the right way
When I play, I work in an unairconditioned shop. I haven't done anything on my projects since it got hot. It is the middle of Sept and temps are still in the 90s. What's up with mother nature?

Its been mid 70s on the dry side of our state! Dont mean to rub it in skull[ddd

No offense to anybody living in colder climes but I wouldn't trade all the hot weather for cold stuff....I ride and work all year long and for everything except the few days it gives us for winter, it's likely over 80. Sometimes over 100, but my old bones can handle that easier than being cold.

I know what you're saying Flipper, the same thing here. I finally got to do a little to mine Sat while it was raining. No forecast of it being any cooler for at least the next two weeks.....

I've been spending a lot of time in the shop lately but it ain't easy. I have a big shop fan but after working for an hour... I have to go inside to soak A/C & guzzle water for 45 min-hour. Also have to change shirts 4-5 times a day. 93 degrees & super humid as we speak! Doesn't start to cool off here until Howl-o-ween... I'm waiting!!! :D

BoB

No offense to anybody living in colder climes but I wouldn't trade all the hot weather for cold stuff....I ride and work all year long and for everything except the few days it gives us for winter, it's likely over 80. Sometimes over 100, but my old bones can handle that easier than being cold.

No offense taken, smallfoot. ;)

I'm quite the opposite... can't stand heat and humidity anymore. Cold? No problem until it turns "evil cold", though I'm fortunate to have a heated shop.

Air conditioning, on the other hand, is not so affordable and I don't know how you southern folks live without it!

It was back into the low 90's here today, but no big deal now. The corn is browning out so no more 80%+ humidity. It's all the rain we've had brought back the mosquitoes, gnats, sweat bees, and picnic bugs all at once. They don't bother you as long as your running at full speed. :(

I left this morning at 4:30 and it was 35* north of Cuba NM.
Coming back home at 5:30 PM it was 93*. Take your pick around here.

Around here, I don't think it was officially the hottest,but it has been really uncomfortable due to the humidity and lack of a breeze.

The only thing cooler weather will cause me is then I will have to buy a clothes dryer. as mine died at the beginning of summer.....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back