So this is what just asking will get you "sometimes"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the farmer that I thought owned the 41 Ford that I contacted first, got a hold of me and asked if I was interested in more old wreck, not one to say no I followed his directions to this pile of gold.

This is an early Austin convertable

Now this farmer wants some money for some of this I just have to find out how close he thinks it is to Gold:eek:

Wow! The mother load.

Buy what you can afford, and offer to broker the rest of it for him. He doesn't have to deal with a bunch of people, and you might make a few pennies. Or at least a new friend.

you guys in the far north have some good stuff just sitting out in the fields [S
if it wasn't so far i'd hook up my trailer and ask you to adopt me :D oh, guess i'd need a passport too [S

Wow! The mother load.

Buy what you can afford, and offer to broker the rest of it for him. He doesn't have to deal with a bunch of people, and you might make a few pennies. Or at least a new friend.

Hope I can get the time to talk with him this week.

did you snag the bicycle? It looks very old.

The bike is and old CCM made in Ontario thinking forties

you guys in the far north have some good stuff just sitting out in the fields [S
if it wasn't so far i'd hook up my trailer and ask you to adopt me :D oh, guess i'd need a passport too [S

With out directions the only way a person would have seen this pile is from an airplane, I'm thinking there are many more of these piles in this part of the country.

I'd put that bike at 30s or 20s. Most of the USA bikes were starting to go art deco by 40s with the curvy frames and much shorter headstock.
What's the turquoise colored upside down car?

Latest posts

Back