:::LAST ROUND 6::: SFBBPC - Submission Thread - Right Back At Ya!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
OFFICIAL SUBMISSION THREAD - LAST ROUND 6
Right Back At Ya! (Reflections, Glass, and Chrome)
Judge: Old Iron
attachment.php

Round 6 will be closed at 3:00AM on October 27

Quick and Dirty Rules: (should cover most of it unless you're editing)
----------------------------
***All entries must be a photo taken by you*** no matter how long ago.
Please, no bigger than 1024x1024 pixels. At least 500 pixels one direction.
There is very limited photo editing allowed. (see RULES thread)
Post up to 3 pics. One will be considered.
Amateurs only.
There is a Theme restriction. (see below)
No profanity, pets, or people. (Spectators in the background, etc. are OK)

***If anyone needs HELP resizing, editing a pic, or help how to use camera functions - ask right here in this thread.***

Full RULES can be found here: RULES
If you don't read them, don't be upset if your pic is disqualified.

THEME: Right Back At Ya! (Reflections, Glass, and Chrome)
------------
Well, we're down to the last round and it's a mix of 3 things to give you plenty of ways to go. Reflections: Sun light reflecting off the hood of your ride? Maybe the reflection of your ride in a hubcap or store window? In front of a pond? Glass: Sometimes an old cracked windshield is natural art, but it doesn't have to be old or cracked to be cool - a tail light or glass shifter knob anyone? Chrome: It's freakin' awesome... Nuff said! Can ya get all 3 into one pic?

This is Rat Rods Rules, but we're not just about rats, so if it's got wheels, had wheels, is related to wheels, or is around your shop, it might be worth a picture.

The light is green now. GO, DOG, GO!!!!!!

Hey I should do pretty well at this one Sam! I'm good at getting things backwards![cl

I'm in trouble, too! (I spent a couple appropriate entries in other rounds... hindsight is 20/20.)

I might be pushing my luck here... but there is a window and a glass filter/lens in the helmet. [;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0217 rrrsf.JPG
    IMG_0217 rrrsf.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 114
FYI - You don't have to have a reflection in the picture! That is one of three options. Chrome, glass, OR reflections.

More trouble! I seem to be losing quality/clarity no matter how I upload. (I'm sure it's my problem [Windows 10?] but frustrating nonetheless. :mad:)

For the curious, it's a cap from a fire truck pump.... solid brass and heavy!

More trouble! I seem to be losing quality/clarity no matter how I upload. (I'm sure it's my problem [Windows 10?] but frustrating nonetheless. :mad:)

For the curious, it's a cap from a fire truck pump.... solid brass and heavy!

DrC that's a clean one, usually they are covered with hammer plows, i've done a few myself.
New one's are "Pirolite" light weight for the modern light weight ff. :p

Latest posts

Back