Unique chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a combo of a panel truck and a pickup. I wonder if that was a factory offering or a custom coachwork? Don't think it was home made, doubt if a home builder would have put the pickup bed top rails in the side like that.

some good looking project there.. I see several I wouldnt mind having

My dad is planning on going to the auction on Saturday comma and he's going to try and bring that panel home. It's supposed to be super cold here so we're hoping that will deter people from coming out and keep the bit lower:D

one of the neatest grills on a 34 Ford is on the Cockshutt tractor later in the sale. They are heavy steel grills, but give a lot to weld to, and a cool look.

Just looked through the pics, several nice 50's cars there, a couple of 58 Impalas, a 57 and 59 Ford, but what I'd love to have is the 31 Ford BUS! What a RV that would make! Second choice would be the 47 bus already converted into a RV. Or the REO pickup, the Stude pickup, the 57 Chevy wagon they call a 52, I see several I'd love to have. Christmas is coming up, somebody buy me a big present![ddd:D

Latest posts

Back