My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small setback! The coupe's body was less than an inch over the driveshaft. The easiest way to raise it was to lower the rear shock mounts. Sounds easy but doing it after the car's assembled wasn't my idea of fun so after cutting the old mounts off, cutting new mounts out of stock & welding them back in... I'm done & like the stance even better. Lots of fun in the Texas heat but at least today it wasn't over 100°! [;)

BoB

Tripper, if after your first test drive, you find one little thing that you want to make a wee bit better and that's all, well you're still in the 'building excellence' zone.
Keep on tinkering. Congratulations.

Tripper, if after your first test drive, you find one little thing that you want to make a wee bit better and that's all, well you're still in the 'building excellence' zone.
Keep on tinkering. Congratulations.

Yeah... slight miscalculation! Thanks!

Can we see the new stance?

Yeah! C'mon Tripper, we need some PICHERS!!! :D

No, we need video![cl[cl[cl

I'll take some fotos tomorrow morn before I let the goats out! Burnout vid coming shortly!

BoB

It's been so hot here it's hard to force myself to get in the sauna I call my shop but I've been slowly trying to finish up. Got my overflow tank on yesterday! It was only in the 80's today & it kinda felt like Winter (not really but sorta)! :eek:

BoB

Attachments

• overflow.jpg
    overflow.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 38
Finally on the end game! Finished up the recessed license plate & have the rear end primed. Gold will be sprayed shortly with a matte clear coat on the whole body & I'll be done for the most part. Should get plates next week & will be legal for the road! [cl

BoB

Attachments

• end.jpg
    end.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back