The BoneHead Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
A few pictures of the BoneHead Truck.

Attachments

• hotrodmegg.jpg
    hotrodmegg.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 97
I'm glad you put up some pics of your truck here Bonehead, that thing is just plain bad to the core. Did you get the new seats in that you made? I missed that issue of Hot Rod :D

Seat picture, as requested. I have yet to take the picture of two seats. Maybe this weekend. also another photo shop type picture for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 56
  • ratwheelie.jpg
    ratwheelie.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 37
Being creative as usual i'm sure....
Sooner or later i'm gonna build me something like this. Maybe one day when i grow up all big and strong.....

ALL joking aside, I have always liked "yo truk" Bonehead.

Couldn't resist!

Hey guys,
Couldn't resist posting this shot I scanned out of the latest Old School Rodz page 19. I believe this is @ Bo Huff's party! Look familiar?!

BoB

Attachments

• boneheadgrill2.jpg
    boneheadgrill2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 49
When was that cover shot, or were you being creative?
LUUUUV the truck!

Tracy

Thanks Wize, the top of that cover was printed before the truck was built, and before I was born. So either I have a time machine, or good computer magic, or both. I have a stack of old Hotrod magazines from the 50's and 60s. They are a lot of fun to look back through.

What me worry!

I have a stack of old Hotrod magazines from the 50's and 60s. They are a lot of fun to look back through.

Bonehead,
I have a bunch of 60's car mags & my fav thing is all the ads in them. Also have all my old Mad magazines... "What Me Worry"! ; - >

BoB

Seat picture, as requested. I have yet to take the picture of two seats. Maybe this weekend. also another photo shop type picture for your viewing pleasure.

that seat is killer !!! man i like that !!

i'm sure if i sit in that for a while they would have to spray my backside with wd 40 to remove me lol

Hey Jeff I was over on Killbillet , checking out your killer ride , looking to see if I was doing my front end right. So as usuall when I visit that build post of yours I had to look at the whole thing. Awesoms just awesome. So I looked here on RRR to see if you had put it up here .This thread is all I can find. I dont know how much trouble it would be to put it here , but Im sure a lot of these dudes woild enjoy it as much as I do. Just one question do you really ride in those seats with out a cuskion ? LFE

LFE, Thanks for the kind words. I stick some big old thick pads in the bottom of those seats. Really they are probably better than bomber seats because they have lumbar support, and shape to my, back anyway. I get asked that question alot, at car shows, because I pull those pads out first thing, to show off the seats.

I have got to move some build pictures over here, think I'll add it right here.

Latest posts

Back