Check this out guys!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me it's not worth $3500, but it definitely has lots of potential.

That's the problem with us R Rodders snopro. We're just Cheap Bas***d's.:D

All kidding aside... If it is as solid as the owner says it is. The flathead runs and they have clean paperwork for it. That's a fairly realistic price. Some one that wants to restore a truck or just to use as a weekend driver would be saving themselves a ton of money using this as a starting point.
One of the benefits of the types of builds that we do is that we can often find the least expensive part and make it work. Check out the prices on a good 38 truck grill.:eek::eek:
Just my 1 and 1/2 cents worth.
Torchie.

Im not a huge Ford guy but im with Tripper, thats my favorite one.

I also agree with Torchie. If it has a good clean title and only needs a little work to make road worthy as the article makes it sound. Then i'd say thats not to bad of a price. Just my opinion though.

-Chris

I feel that if you can find a truck as complete as this one it is already all there. It would be a great potential for a restore. If I were planning on cutting it up ,no not worth it. But, like others have said, it is hard to find one complete as this one that is solid. When you find something like this,you have to think about what you are actually going to use ,and what you are going to discard. I like it the way it sits though.

I would give $3500 for it!!:D

I'm wife you YBE . I just have too much on my plate right now to take on another project. It's on
Y about 90 minutes away from me ,so if anyone wants me to look at it , let me know. I could see that with a 385 series big block in there , update suspension and brakes ,and drive it.

Good price for coastal truck

What makes this truck worth more is where it is located.
On Edisto Island near Charleston S.C.
I stay up the coast 90 miles in Murrells Inlet.My house and shop are 2 blocks from saltwater and you can smell the salt in air when we have a seabreeze.
And man does stuff Rust here!:eek:
Anything in pretty good shape on the coast is worth more than inland areas.
Thats one of the negatives of living on coast.
But I was born and raised here and plan to die of old age here.
I could not stand living anywhere else.
The saltwater is in my blood[dr

Last edited:
I stumbled on a grill just like that one at a friend of a friends shop/salvage yard a few weeks ago and bought it for $60, I also got a hood for a 46-47 super deluxe that I'm gonna use to make a hood for my 48 ford truck with a 38 grill, oh yea I paid $20 for the hood, so I'm hopin to start posting some pics of my collection of parts and my build pretty soon!!!!

Latest posts

Back