:::ROUND 2::: SFBBPC - Official Submission Thread - Ravaged By Time

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maverick, I'm going to have to disqualify your picture again. Sorry, but no people allowed, I suspect that pic wasn't taken by you, no animations please, and it doesn't fit the theme. I do appreciate your enthusiasm though, so keep trying.

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride :(

Old Dodge

Attachments

• IMG_3307.jpg
    IMG_3307.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 18
Not sure that I am qualified to submit, but I figured I would throw my hat in the ring just in case.

Scott A.

Attachments

• dodgefront.jpg
    dodgefront.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 35
Just one more with a cool story- my Brother In Law owns Carl Perkins (he wrote Blue Suede Shoes for Elvis and a ton of other hit songs) 1951 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe which he named "Judy". I love how the old "Memphis" bumper sticker is etched into the chrome of the rear bumper.

Scott A.

Attachments

• IMG_6813.jpg
    IMG_6813.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 32
OMG!!! You need to save that sedan delivery! :rolleyes:

Man there is some good stuff so far!

One week left for submissions fellas and the weekend is coming, so don't delay any longer. When you get out to your shop, take a few pics of some time weathered and beaten awesomeness!

For those that haven't posted up yet, this contest is for amateurs like you! So jump in and give it a try, it's not that hard. QUICK RULES are in the OP. There are 6 rounds, each with a theme. Winners of each round go up for a final vote. PRIZES? Yep, 1st - Bonehead shift knob. 2nd - Patriauto flag. 3rd - Car art T-shirt. (I'm working on optional 2nd and 3rd prizes)

And if you need help uploading/editing/resizing pics, just ask!

what was left after the branch fell on it.... was complete but very rusty ..

Attachments

• IMGP7356.jpg
    IMGP7356.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back