Modern Day Hot Rods??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Of My Modern Muscle

The Camaro Ran 5.90s @120 In The 1/8th On Pump Gas.i Would Drive To Work During The Week And Race On The Weekends.

Attachments

• 68 CAMARO.jpg
    68 CAMARO.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 37
If you are a true gear head, year doesn't matter. There are different things to love about different cars, whether its how they perform, how they look, how much fun it was to built, or just the pure rush you get when you stomp the gas.

Here is my current car, 2004 Subaru STi that has been well modded. This thing is AWD and I can drive it in any weather. It handles like its on rails and puts down over 300whp/335wtq from a 2.5L turbo engine.

DSC_0027.jpg

1993 LX 5.0, supercharged making over 450whp. THis one was just sold so that I could get my '27T.

DSCF1606.jpg

i love foxbodies. i want a notchback so bad i can taste it. it is the project after the blazer then old truck. notchback with a turbo and some 3.73s, mmmmm pure highway sex.

I guess this qualifies as my "Modern Day Rod"

DriverSide.JPG

DriverCornerWormView.JPG

'91 Nissan 240SX, my former daily driver, now fun-mobile ( 227,000 miles on the chassis/drive train, 60,000 miles on the engine). I've owned it for 11 years now and it has never been in the shop, I do all the work on it myself.

I built the intake,and exhaust in my garage, have done a few other modification ranging from cosmetic to mechanical, to reprogramming the ECU myself... It runs 100% E85 as well...

I'm trying real hard to make it look as '70's as possible...

The original engine out of it is the engine I am rebuilding for use in a rod project

I love those prowlers. Especially that yellow one with the yellow fall leaves behind it, very nice picture.

I dont have a modern day hot rod, unless you want to count the wifes '03 kia. :D But if i can ever afford a new modern day "hot rod" then im so getting my hands on a new 300c. That car makes me have wet dreams.

1985 Rx7 w/ 1988 Mustang GT 302, hipster transmission and 4:10 posi.

Loaded up to go to the dragstrip...

Latest posts

Back