Michigan Guys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpswino

Are there active Michigan guys on this site? I checked the members list but it does not show where people are on the list without clicking each individual one.

I'm looking for a few guys that may have some tips on where to find stuff here in MI and maybe some help now and again.

Anybody here? Where in MI are you? Any East siders?

Shoveling snow in Gladstone. Once the weather warms a bit, I'll finally be able to start on my 47 Studebaker M5. What may you be looking for? Cars? Parts? [S

Thanks guys for posting up. I need a larger old body to start with for my project. No truck cabs. I need a sedan/delivery type rig and would prefer 40 something or older. Anyone have leads to follow? Of course I want it cheap. ahahahahaha

I have a wife and 12 year old so being able to take them for a ride is important to me. No 2 seaters. I am also intending on pulling some bikes from time to time so being able to seat a few guys makes good sense as well.

I'd also like to stop by a few places and see some of the backyard brews that are in the works. Its always a good way to get inspired and share an idea or two.

Let me know if yall know a place or two selling old iron.

I was out by chesaning today I think it was M57 I was on well there was a farm house with a black 49-51 chevy wagon out front for sale I just drove by I didn't stop so I don't know how much they also have a ford model A sedan and I think a 60 cadillac in the driveway.

You should also check out Payne Auto Glass on river and mcgraw in bay city I know they have a panel truck in the yard I don't know if its for sale and if it isn't they probably know where to find something cool for you.

Latest posts

Back