James???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Track-T

Anyone else getting messages from "James" about
budda or what ever.
Has no posts but is sending private messages..

Default Re: Track-t
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
James
http://james420.zip.io

Jeanette

We had a chick that did the same thing a while back. Probably the same person after the operation!!! I think her name was Jeanette! :D:D:D

BoB

You guys get all the luck, I NEVER get any of these little surprises in my mailbox. :confused: I feel so left out.

Even my rich Uncle (on my Mothers side) in Nigeria has stopped corresponding with me and I already had the $ 5 Zillion Dollars he was going to send me all spent. :D:D

Don

You guys get all the luck, I NEVER get any of these little surprises in my mailbox. :confused: I feel so left out.

Even my rich Uncle (on my Mothers side) in Nigeria has stopped corresponding with me and I already had the $ 5 Zillion Dollars he was going to send me all spent. :D:D

Don

I'm right there with you, Don. Tho, a co-worker of mine still gets the occasional mail from his Nigerian relations. Funny, didn't know of any Nigerian Cherokee's. :D:D

i list alot of cars for sale on craigslist for my dealership and get these all the time. Its always like, Greetings, I have interest in your item on the Craigslist. If I send cashier check will you forward overpayment to shipping company? I alwyas resond like i really want their business and play along for a while. i even give them my "bank info". i wish i had gotten one of those. i would have played like buddism is the best thing since sliced pork.

PMO

i list alot of cars for sale on craigslist for my dealership and get these all the time. Its always like, Greetings, I have interest in your item on the Craigslist. If I send cashier check will you forward overpayment to shipping company? I alwyas resond like i really want their business and play along for a while. i even give them my "bank info". i wish i had gotten one of those. i would have played like buddism is the best thing since sliced pork.

Ask them to send a Postal Money Order. You have to pay cash money for a PMO. That will stop them dead in their tracks.

Beercan

Latest posts

Back