Getting ready for car show season... ck the new Undead postcards!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Yep... car show season is just around the corner & there's a small local show in these parts on the 10th of Feb so i'm havin' some new cards made to hand out!

BoB

Attachments

• UndeadPCMail.jpg
    UndeadPCMail.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 45
Nice....

I think that is / was a great idea.... We have Autorama in Detroit coming up March 2,3,4th I believe.... I'm trying to make it there this year....the basement there is all the cool old school stuff...rats, and such...not the "show" cars... Gene Winfield normally is there cuttin something up or down as it were... [cl

I think that is / was a great idea.... We have Autorama in Detroit coming up March 2,3,4th I believe.... I'm trying to make it there this year....the basement there is all the cool old school stuff...rats, and such...not the "show" cars... Gene Winfield normally is there cuttin something up or down as it were... [cl

Great cards Bob.[cl :D :cool:
I did the Detroit Autorama for about for about 15 years straight sarge. Met lots of great there like Winfield. Barris. Jefferies. Roth.
I last went about 5 years ago now and the basement is the place to go. Although I do try to hit both floors if I can stand the crowds....:eek:
Torchie

I know what you mean....

Great cards Bob.[cl :D :cool:
I did the Detroit Autorama for about for about 15 years straight sarge. Met lots of great there like Winfield. Barris. Jefferies. Roth.
I last went about 5 years ago now and the basement is the place to go. Although I do try to hit both floors if I can stand the crowds....:eek:
Torchie

I dig some of the shiny stuff too..but I haven't gone for the last two years as so much was the same old vehicles.... but think I'm going to take the grandson this time... He's six and is really into anything that moves... cars, planes boats and all things mechanical...
Tripp... can we buy some of those from you? Really good stuff....

I dig some of the shiny stuff too..but I haven't gone for the last two years as so much was the same old vehicles.... but think I'm going to take the grandson this time... He's six and is really into anything that moves... cars, planes boats and all things mechanical...
Tripp... can we buy some of those from you? Really good stuff....

Sarge, great idea taking the grandson. I was just looking at some old pictures of my son at 6-7 at some car shows... he loved it & still talks about it to this day!

Working on making cards available *really* cheap!

BoB

Cheap is great but Good ain't cheap... and those look good...

don't expect to get anything for nuttin.... just think they look cool....and can think of a few gear heads that would like them too...

Attachments

• IMG_0235.JPG
    IMG_0235.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back